Illinois Alcohol Training
TAP Series’ Alcohol Training course trains on-site and off-site alcohol servers how to responsibly sell and serve alcohol to the public.
Certificate Valid For:
Computers, tablets, & smartphones
This course provides instruction on:
- The social impact of alcohol
- The impact of alcohol on the body
- State laws and regulations relating to alcoholic beverage control including laws and regulations related to driving under the influence
- Intervention techniques to prevent the service or sale of alcoholic beverages to underage persons or intoxicated patrons
- The development of management policies that support the prevention of service or sale of alcoholic beverages to underage persons or intoxicated patrons
BASSET HOTLINE: 217-524-9150
Tap Series’ BASSET Alcohol Training online course is approved by the State of Illinois’ Liquor Control Commission. The interactive online course provides the necessary tools and skills for the safe and legal service of alcoholic beverages and is the quickest and most enjoyable way to earn your BASSET certificate. The course is simple to use, accessible 24 x 7, and can be accessed from your mobile phone, computer, or tablet. Due to the unique bookmarking feature within the BASSET course, you can log out of the course and re-start later where you last left off. This flexibility has made TAP’s online course the #1 way to get certified as a BASSET Alcohol Server. Upon successful completion print your temporary certificate. The official certificate is issued by the State of Illinois and is valid for 3 years. The validity of this course is believed to be factual as reported by the regulatory agency, but as laws can change should be verified with the regulatory agency. This course information should not be relied upon in place of regulatory agency verification.