Massachusetts Alcohol Training
TAP Series’ Alcohol Training course trains on-site and off-site alcohol servers how to responsibly sell and serve alcohol to the public.
This course is not mandated by the state of Massachusetts, though server certification may be a requirement for liquor liability insurance. Some local jurisdictions are mandatory and should be consulted about the acceptance of the TAP Series Alcohol Training. This course is not approved for use in Westborough and Framingham.
Certificate Valid For:
Computers, tablets, & smartphones
This course provides instruction on:
- The social impact of alcohol
- The impact of alcohol on the body
- State laws and regulations relating to alcoholic beverage control including laws and regulations related to driving under the influence
- Intervention techniques to prevent the service or sale of alcoholic beverages to underage persons or intoxicated patrons
- The development of management policies that support the prevention of service or sale of alcoholic beverages to underage persons or intoxicated patrons
This interactive online training course will provide you with the necessary tools and skills you need to ensure the safe and legal service of alcoholic beverages. Print your certificate immediately after you complete the training course. The course is accessible 24×7 using a computer, tablet, or mobile phone and is the quickest and most enjoyable way to earn your alcohol service certificate. Due to the unique bookmarking feature within the course, you can log out at any time and re-start later where you left off. This flexibility has made our online course the #1 way to get certified as a Responsible Beverage Server.
Corporate Accounts are available for volume discounts. The validity of this course is believed to be factual as reported by the regulatory agency, but as laws can change should be verified with the regulatory agency. This course information should not be relied upon in place of regulatory agency verification.